The shop cart platform provides a set of tools and resources for managing online stores,
processing orders and selling products online as well as all related professional services or other related services. All of the above are referred to as “Services”.
Below are the terms and conditions and conditions for use of these services, along with any modifications thereto and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by shopscart.
First: Services and Support
1. The Services are provided in accordance with these Terms and any operating policies that shopscart may establish which are collectively referred to as the “Agreement”.
The company has vehicle shops shopscart make changes to this Agreement and these conditions,
continued use any services provided by company as client acceptance of any of these changes. In addition, when using certain Services, Customer and Shopcart are subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to those particular Services that may be posted from time to time.
The Services are only available to eligible persons who can sign and enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
The Services provide a set of tools and resources for managing an online store, processing orders as well as selling products online. In addition, the services provided by the Company may include professional advisory services relating to your use of shopscart tools and resources.
The customer must complete the registration form in order to fully enjoy the services of the company. The customer will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself as requested in the registration form, and will update the information to keep it current.
As part of the registration process, Customer will specify the email address and password for the shopscart customer
account. Customer is also responsible for maintaining the security of his/her account, passwords and files, and for all uses of the Customer Account and Services in the Customer's name. Company also maintains vehicle shops shopscart right to refuse register or cancel accounts that deems inappropriate.
Second: Restrictions and Responsibilities
1. This is an Agreement for the Services and under which Customer is not granted a license to any Software under this Agreement. Accordingly, the client undertakes not to do, directly or indirectly, the following:
- Reverse engineering or decoding the company's codes or codes.
Attempting to discover the source code or code, code or object codes, infrastructure of the services, ideas used, algorithms, basic services or included in the services,
or any software, software, documents or data related to the services. All of this is referred to as (“Software”).
Modify, translate, create derivative works based on the Services or any software, copy (except for archival purposes), distribute, pledge, assign, transfer, or transfer rights to the Services or any software.
Use the Services or any software for time-sharing purposes, service bureau or otherwise for the benefit of a third party without the written consent of Shopscart.
Remove any proprietary notices or tags.
2. Customer represents, warrants and guarantees that it will use the Services only in accordance with the Shopscart
Privacy Policies as set forth below or otherwise provided to Customer referred to as the “Policy” and all applicable laws (including but not limited to policies and laws relating
to Postal spam, privacy, obscene or defamation).
Customer may not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists in connection with the preparation or distribution of unsolicited email to any third party. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold shopscart against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements or expenses (including
without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) in connection with any claim or action arising from an alleged breach of the foregoing. While shopscart has
no obligation to monitor Customer Provided Content or Customer's use of the Services, shopscart may do so and may remove any such Content or prohibit any use of the Services that it believes (or is alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing .
3. For each email sent in connection with the Services, Customer acknowledges and agrees that the recipient has agreed to receive such communications and that Customer will not engage in the transmission of unsolicited email messages.
When you use various features of services of company, customer may provide information (such as name, contact information or other registration information) to cart shops shopscart Besides that company may use vehicle shops shopscart this information
any technical information about using client to this site to customize offerings presentations to client, or Facilitate the customer's movement through this site, or communicate separately with the customer.
The company promises that it will not provide that customer information to companies not authorized by the customer, nor will shopscart allow companies that obtain this information to sell and redistribute it without the customer's prior consent.
Third: Termination of the contract
1. The customer may terminate this agreement at any time by sending an e-mail message on the platform to the shopcart
2. The company has vehicle shops shopscart termination this Agreement or services at any time in case violation any of policies with or without notice. The Company shall have no liability to the Customer or any third party due to such termination.
3. Shopscart has the right to terminate this Agreement or the Service at any time if the Customer has used the Service to sell or promote any illegal products or services.
Accordingly, shopscart shall have no liability to the customer or any third party due to such termination.
4. Company wagon shops shopscart have full right to terminate this Agreement or Service at any time if use customer service in sale or promotion child pornography or any inappropriate material or any material could incite violence or defamation religions. Accordingly, the Company shall not bear any responsibility towards the Customer or any third party due to this termination.
5. Upon termination for any reason, shopscart may delete any data archived by the Customer within 90 days
of the termination date. All sections of this Agreement which by their nature should remain in effect even after the termination of the Agreement will remain in effect after the termination of the Agreement, including limited or unlimited liability.
Fourth: Payment and service renewal
1. Service condition. The Customer's subscription term for the Services begins upon the Customer's acceptance of these Terms and ends as described above.
2. paying off. The Customer agrees to pay all fees applicable to the Services in effect at the time of registration, first use or renewal, subject to these Terms as may be amended by Shopscart from time to time.
Auto-renew account or domain name. As a courtesy and not as a commitment (contractual or otherwise), fourteen (14) days prior to expiration of the Client's Hosting Account the Company shall automatically renew the Client's Hosting Account for the same period specified in the previous payment period, and at the current non-promotional price, by withdrawing the fee From the payment method originally selected by the customer.
Similarly, courtesy and not as liability (contractual or otherwise), fourteen (14 before) days the expiration customer domain, if they registered with cart shops Shopscart (or one
its subsidiaries) , or if been transported to cart shops Shopscart (or a company affiliate), Shopscart will automatically renew the Customer's domain for the same duration specified in the previous payment period,
at the current non-promotional price by withdrawing the applicable fee from the payment method originally
selected by the Customer. Customer acknowledges and confirms that obligation renew his / scope is customer responsibility alone and exclusively, and not commitment by vehicle shops shopscart
during approval the company performance of the courtesy mentioned, client frees whereby vehicle stores shopscart all responsibility for
failure any reason in mentioned account renewal or the aforementioned domain. The Customer acknowledges that there may be many reasons why the Shopscart is unable to renew the said account or domain, including but not limited to the inability, for any reason, of the Company
to issue an invoice for the said renewal on the Customer's credit card or debit card. Charges from the payment method selected by the customer in his account, calling or getting a response from the customer at the last known email address,
or otherwise. The Customer acknowledges that the said account or domain, if not renewed, for any reason, will expire on the account or specified expiration date, as applicable.
5. Cancel the automatic renewal of the account or domain. To cancel Auto Account Renewal or Auto Domain Renewal, Customer must notify shopscart of the Customer's intention to cancel at least sixteen (16) days
prior to the expiration date of the Account or Domain, by expressly giving notice of Auto Account Renewal or Auto Domain Renewal cancellation to Shopscart. shops shopscart , as appropriate, by sending them via e
mail to cart shops shopscart company agrees wagon shops shopscart that upon receipt
notification cancellation renewal automatic account or notice cancellation renewal range automatic according to conditions mentioned above, will not be an extra charge on client and hosting account client or The domain, as applicable, will expire on the specified account or domain expiration date.
6. Cancellations and refunds. The shopscart platform does not provide a money-back guarantee for new account registrations under any circumstances.
Prohibited offers. No Customer may use the Services to provide, sell, or promote the sale of the following: replicas, controlled substances, liquor, tobacco products, illegal drugs and drug smuggling, weapons, pirated materials, instructions for making, assembling or acquiring goods or weapons Unlawful to attack others
Information used to infringe copyright (trademarks) or trademark or destroy the intellectual property or information of others
Information used to unlawfully harm any person or animals Pornography, nudity, products, software or services Nationality, custodial services or other content deemed relevant to adults.
8. cursing. Profanity or offensive topics in the site's content and in the domain name are strictly prohibited.
9. Private information and photos. Clients may not publish or disclose any personal or private information or photos of children or any third party without the said party's consent (or parental consent to minors).
Intellectual property rights violations. Any infringement of any person or entity's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. Ask the company wagon shops shopscart under
law remove or block access to content that appears on services or through through receipt appropriate notice violating copyright (see "notice violation copyright and publishing information" below).
11. Misrepresentation of transmission information. Forgery, falsification or deletion of message headers or retransmission of postal information or IP addresses to conceal or identify the origin of the message is prohibited.
Viruses and other destructive activities. Do not use the Services to create or transmit Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, flood or mail bombing, or to participate in denial-of-service attacks. A Customer is also prohibited from engaging in any other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that disrupts or interferes with the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any network, system, connected service or equipment) or conduct their business online.
the pirate. “Piracy” and related activities are strictly prohibited. “Hacking” includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: unlawfully or without permission, gaining access to computers, accounts, or networks, hacking or attempting to compromise security measures,
port scans, intrusion scans, and other activities designed to help the pirate.
14. Anonymous Proxies. ExpandCart does not allow the use of anonymous
proxy scripts on its servers. It can be very abusive to server resources, affecting all users on that server.
15. Child pornography. It is prohibited to use the Services to store, publish, display, transmit, sell, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography. The platform wagon shops shopscart
claim under law, and will inform law enforcement agencies when become aware existence child pornography on services or are sent across .
16. Other illegal activities. You are prohibited from using the Services to engage in any activity that shopscart, in its sole discretion, determines to be unlawful.
Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, publishing, sending, selling or otherwise making available Ponzi or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying
third party credit card information without their consent, and failure to comply with privacy laws applied on the Internet. Cooperate wagon shops shopscart cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies with respect any and all illegal activities occurring in services or through.
Backup storage. ExpandCart offers its services to host e-commerce websites, not to store data. The use of the account as an online storage space for archiving electronic files is prohibited and will result in termination of the Services without prior notice.
18. Other activities. Engaging in any activity that, in Shopcart's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with, damages
(or threatens to disrupt, expand or harm the Services or its business), customer relationships, or even the ability of shopscart customers to effectively use the Services is prohibited.
These prohibited activities include making any software, product or service available that is designed or can be used to violate these Terms. In addition, Customer's failure to cooperate with shopscart
to correct or prevent breaches of these Terms by, or resulting from, the activity of a Customer, sponsor, subscriber, invitee, visitor or guest constitutes a breach of these Terms by Customers.
19. Copyright infringement information. In accordance with the DMCA, shopscart has
adopted a policy to terminate sites hosted by the company that infringe the copyrights of third parties. If owner copyright believed existence violation of rights of publishing on web site hosted vehicle shops shopscart
or a company affiliated vehicle shops shopscart wants
owner copyright that the company remove website or disable material involved, it building the company will cart shops shopscart remove Website or disable the material if the copyright owner provides us with all of the following information:
The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The identification and claim of the copyrighted work, or in the case of alleged infringement of many copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the person providing the notice, such as an address, telephone and, if applicable, a contactable email address.
A statement that the person providing the notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person providing the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
20. Backups. For its own efficiencies and operational purposes, shopscart
from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is not obligated or obligated to the Customer to do so under these Terms.
It is the customer's sole duty and responsibility to back up the customer's files or data on the Shopscart systems . Under any circumstances, ExpandCart will not be liable to anyone due to any damages of any kind or under any legal theory resulting from the loss of customer files or data on the shopscart cart systems
22. Notice. You, the customer, acknowledge that the Services and Software are provided “as available” without warranty of any kind. Shopscart
hereby disclaims any warranty or condition as to the quality, performance, functionality, or software of the Service or as to the quality or accuracy of any information
obtained from the Service, or that the Software is free of errors or free of viruses or other harmful components.
THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS PERSONS OR PARTNERS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE OR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS, MAY CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Ignore company wagon shops shopscart all warranties or conditions, express or implied or statutory,
including limitation, warranties or conditions of
conditions and privileges and comply applicable law or any implied warranties or conditions. Shopscart does not guarantee that Users will be able to use the Services at the times or locations of their choosing.
Shopscart also does not warrant that the Services are compatible with any third party service or software, even if there are claims from third parties or representatives, that such service or software is compatible with any ExpandCart software.
23. Restrictions on responsibility company wagon shops shopscart will not be responsible for performance or delay resulting from any cause, whether it
inside or outside scope the control. In no event shall shopscart be liable in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any legal theory or
laws for any direct, indirect, incidental, exceptional or consequential damages of data or information of any kind or loss of good faith business or opportunity) whether or not shopscart has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. Company wagon shops shopscart
will not be responsible for
cost purchasing goods, services or technology. The Company shall bear the full responsibility and remedy of the Clients with respect to any use of the Services is to cancel the Client's account as defined herein.
In no event shall the Company be liable to you, greater than one dollar ($1.00) or any monies actually paid in cash by you, the Customer, to Shopscart during the preceding one month period.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of these Terms or outside of the Services, may be taken by you, the customer, more than one year after the event that gave rise to the cause of action.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for negligence causing death or personal injury, and in such jurisdictions, the Company's liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law under this Act.
24. Indemnification in shopcart You, the customer, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold shopscart
, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, other Brand Partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims,
losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, for (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs)
arising out of or relating to your breach of any of these Terms or use by you or any third party of the Services, except as resulting directly from your shopscart
's gross negligence or willful misconduct. Reserves cart shops shopscart right, at their own expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, client.